Freitag, 9. Januar 2015

Love And Why, In Dark Long Nights, I Wish I Had Never Ever Fallen In Love - Because

Because this second chance is worth nothing without knowing where you are, without even knowing whether you are still alive.

Because you made me question why I ever thought I would be better off alone, and then I was alone again.

Because I love you, because you are the only one, because all this words I never said hurt as much as those I did, and because you were the first I ever cared about. And because I wish I could go back in time to change everything, to show you that you are the Only One. I'd say sorry.

Because there's still hope in my heart - hope that's it's not hopeless, that I'll see your smile again. Because I search for you in every face I see, look for your eyes and your smile in every stranger on the street. Because I will lay it all to bare, tell you all my secrets, all my fears.

Because it's flawless. You're the Only One, you're My Only One.

Don't you know?

Or am I fading from your mind, has not just your head, has your heart forgotten me? Are you searching for me in every stranger, or did the distance blurr the lines?

Because some things won't heal with time, because I linger on every precious word I can remember. Because I know those memories are more than I deserve, and because I'll probably just make it worse, but I need to tell you that I'm sorry. Because you are My Only One, and I love you, and I'm sorry, and because I don't have the slightest clue of where you are.

Because I don't know where you are, but you still are my only one and I can't hold you anymore. Because this old heart of mine still hurts with every memory, because this old, stupid heart can't let you go. 

Because I told you everything, because you are the only one for me, and because I need you to know that.

Do you know?

Do you know that you are the only one I have ever loved like this? Do you know that you will be my only one forever?

Because you made me question why I ever thought I would be better of alone.

(Enthält Text von James Blunt - "The Only One". Enthält die Gefühle eines dummen, schmerzenden Herzens, das nicht vergessen kann und will.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen