Mittwoch, 19. August 2009

W

Wer bist du?

Getting a cat, somewhen.
Writing storys, finishing "Black Lapislazuli" while being young.
Publishing some, getting money with some, having many people read them somewhere, and if it´s just the i-net.
Getting a little flat near here, travel to australia and scotland and america and japan and china.
Writing articles about many, many things, things like climate changing, budhism, humanity and its seven sins, the useless fight against a warmer, then colder clima, a fight that can´t be won...
Discovering the world, its people and its history, travel and travel and travel... while not knowing who I am.

Who are you?

I don´t know. I want to spend my lifetime finding it out.
´Cause that is what Life´s for: Discovering and Exploring everything. See what you are, what humans are, what universe is. What living is.
Life means to find out what living means.

Who are you?

Once I found the best possible answer, I won´t mind that I will die someday. Like everyone does.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen